All competitors must show their safety equipment at the registration tent at Ledge Point. It is a mandatory requirement to have the following safety equipment to compete in the event.
Safety equipment includes:
- Personal Flotation device (PFD)
As per Department of Transport requirements please ensure your PFDs comply with the following:
- Type 1 and Type 2 (which equate to 50, 100, 150, 275)
Not allowed in the competition:
- Type 3 (which equates to 50S)
There will be limited Flares and PFDs available at registration therefore we recommend pre ordering and paying for your safety equipment here.
- PFD hire: $20 with $20 refundable deposit
- Flares hire: $20 with $20 refundable deposit
- Flares & PFD hire: $40 with $40 refundable deposit
We will refund you $20 if both the PFD and Flares are handed in after the race. This refund will be given to you on the day of the event in cash.
Please register and collect on the day.